22 okt. 2008

autumn

Wednesday already! It is my day off, but it doesn''t feel that way. Pfff I have a little rest right now, I have a 4 jr old boy over to 'babysit' and Camiel and him together pfff I'm excausted now. Especially Camiel he doesn't listen and is so loud and really over the top, several time outs didn't work out. But Etienne just came home early to get a flu shot together with Tristan and he took the 2 boys with him. After that our friends with their daugther who have been to the muscical Tarzan, lucky them, come here to pick up their son and they bring chinese takeaway, so we don't have to cook.

The autumn really started here, so last sunday we decided to go for a walk in the woods (Kaapse bossen, Utrechtse Heuvelrug). It kind of a tradition to visit that forest once a year, although we skipped it last year due to my pregnancy. I of course took a lot of pictures, I made a mosaic of it.




I really liked the background of the puffy heart LO I made a few weeks ago. So I decided to try it again. This time I used vintage musicsheets, glued it on cardstock and applied some gesso over it with a brush (very lightly). I also borrowed my mom's sewingmachine, so I was happy to try that on my LO. I always love the effect. Isn't that bunny of the sassa frass paper the cutest. I also glued red rhinestones with the hotfix, used some red crackle paint. So lots of techniques here.





Thanks for peeking!

Hugs Astrid

9 opmerkingen:

Lynette zei

Astrid I love,love,love this layout...everything about it.

Danielle Muit zei

Erg leuke foto's!! En je LO is geweldig....ik ben ook helemaal weg van de nieuwe Sassafrass :-)

Petra van Osch zei

Hoi Astrid,

Even lekker bijlezen en je layouts en foto's bewonderen!! Je layout voor/over Etienne is ook heel bijzonder.

Hopelijk tot gauw, Petra

Birgit zei

Prachtige LO Astrid en wat een mooie herfst foto's!!! met zo'n mooie colage is de LO al bijna af :)

Mandy zei

Jeetje wat een mooie collage Astrid en de layout: SCHITTEREND!
Wat fijn dat je man de boys even mee nam... even een momentje om bij te komen voor jou... xMandy

nora zei

Ziet er leuk uit Astrid.Groetjes nora

chrisw zei

Your work is beautiful!

chrisw zei

Your work is beautiful!

D@nielle zei

this is gorgeous, love the little bunney and the autumn pics look so fun !