8 okt. 2008

blog changes

Maybe you're noticing some changes to my blog layout, that's because I'm following a SIStv class to pimp your blog. So that what I'm trying right now, don't have much time unfortunately and no big changes yet.

The first assignment for the class was to write a blog message about autumn.
I found this quote:

For man, autumn is a time of harvest, of gathering together. For nature, it is a time of sowing, of scattering abroad. ~Edwin Way Teale


Last week Ali Edwards was doing a project: 1 week in my life (lot of you probably know), but I kind of jumped in and thought I will see where it brings me. But I actually really liked snapping pictures of everyday things. I didn't upload the picture of the last 2 days yet (well actually the last day I didn't make any). Here are a few I like of the first 5 days. I saw a double rainbow twice this week, and I had my camera at hand yeah!





Now I have to make a album with them, need to do that quickly otherwise I won't do it at all I'm afraid. But Ali is so great in simplifing it, wish I could think that way, would bring some order in the chaos in my head right now. I'm going to a rough time lately anyway, but that's a total different subject. Something has to change, but I don't know what or how. I have the feeling I'm only surviving right now.


I did made 2 LO's week but still haven't made photo's yet, so can't show anything. I hope next time.


See you,
Astrid

3 opmerkingen:

Ashley M zei

love your picture collage! ive seen so many people talking about ali edwards class and i wish i would have heard about at the beginning... i might just have to jump in and do it on my own cuz it sounds soo fun!

Lynette zei

Maybe I should also pimp my blog...but the time for another class is impossible right now...good going Astrid!!!

Danielle Muit zei

Hoop dat er snel iets kan/gaat veranderen voor je zodat makkelijkere tijden aanbreken!! Denk aan je, groetjes Danielle x