10 okt. 2010

Dutch Dare tegel wijsheden

The last Dutch Dare was to use a tile wisdom, I used the very original 'home sweet home' ;)
Pictures of 2 years ago, the front of our house, love my home.


 Details:



Today was such a lovely sunny fall day, so we went to the woods this afternoon. To the 'Utrechtse Heuvelrug, de Kaapse Bossen'.  We had a great walk although it was a bit long and I have sore legs now. And Camiel was complaining he was so tired but I proud of hime he walked all the way. I made some pictures, I haven't upload them on the laptop yet, so don't know how they are. I was looking for nice toadstools, but haven't seen many.
Yesterday I was at a forumday of the scrappers anonimous forum,   en de Scrapotheek it was in Culemborg, I didn't know any of the ladies in real life, but I was nice to meet a lot of new faces. We had a nice day, the shop of Scrapotheek was also there so I did a bit of shopping and even made a LO (which is almost ready). To go short I was a nice day :)

 Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Astrid

7 opmerkingen:

marsha. zei

Love the lay-out! Not really an autumn subject, but great autumn colors non the less! :-)

Lida zei

Wat is dat een mooie layout
super gedaan!!!
groetjes Lida

Jeanet zei

Hele mooie layout Astrid!Mooie kleuren en foto's!Super al die details!

Lisa Dickinson zei

beautiful page! love the rich colors!

Gloria zei

Gorgeous page, I love the colors and really like how you did the title, very nice! TFS

Amy Coose zei

What a gorgeous page! Love how you did the title.

Sasha Holloway zei

sour legs was FUNNY I feel you on that .Girl walking will do that to you lolol but I bet it was fun.

Love that layout and the layering