2 mei 2010

more layouts

Posting 2 days in a row, good huh ;)
I realised that I hadn't post these two LO's on my blog, so here they are.

Beppe Anna:
I made this 1 for The Color Room, a new challenge blog where the give you a color palette to use, click on this link for the colorpalette (#2) for this LO. Thid is a picture of my grandmother ('beppe', this is the frisian word, my mom's family comes from 'Friesland' in the north of Holland.) She died 11 years ago. I come across this picture, which they used for the funeral. She was a very sweet woman, I have really good memories on the time we stayes at their house. Because we lived so far away we always stayed for a couple of days.
I used the the lower diecut pape (BG) as a model to cut the upper paper (SC).




Ritueel (ritual):
Made the for a sketch challenge (again SC ;) ) I use a Cosmo Cricket cardstock (sanded) as background. Love these cardstocks. And as you can see I like my new crown punch (Martha Stewart), I use it on every LO lately ;) About he ritual we have with bedtime stories for Tristan
.


Hugs,
Astrid

2 opmerkingen:

Revlie zei

wow, die ritueel layout is echt supergaaf met die cirkels!!

Jeanet zei

Prachtige layouts Astrid!
Die van Beppe is super mooi met al die kleuren en ook heel erg mooi papier!En je Ritueel Lo is fantastisch!Prachtig die cirkels en hier ook weer erg mooi kleuren!
Ik las dat je mijn award al gevonden had!!Mooi!!